Black-Owned Handbag Company That You Need To Know About: Noir X Apparel

 Hello again fashion lovers, I'm back with another handbag company that you lovely people need to know about, Did I mentioned it's Black Owned. 

I was browsing the Instagram page Black-Owned Everything (@blackownedeverything) and I saw this amazing handbag from Noir X Apparel, so I went on their website and was blown away with the quality of their bag. Now, I do have much information about the owner, but it's a contemporary clothing brand that specializes in high-quality luxury goods for the everyday consumer. 

The Presidential Croc Tote is given Yves Saint Laurent vibes, and I am here for it. I can see a CEO carry this into the office and have her co-workers mad. It's currently on sale for $249.00 from $599.00. 





I think I'm done with handbags, well, at least for this blog post for this Tuesday, I love you all so much, and next time, Stay Beautiful. 

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My  Address Is.


Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337


My Instagram:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat