On My Beauty Wishlist: BH Cosmetics Amore In Amalfi Eyeshadow Palette

 Another Thursday, another beauty blog post, another Friday Eve has come around. I hope that all of you have survived another week and ready to enjoy your weekend. 

BH Cosmetics is one of my favorite affordable make-up brands because they offer great beauty products that won't break the bank. One day, I was on their website and I saw a new eyeshadow palette that sparked my interest, so I clicked on it and I fell in love with all of the colors in the palette. It's a breathtaking, vegan array of silky smooth mattes and lustrous shimmers in bronze and gold hues, rich browns and sunset neutrals. Each shade offers high-impact payoff and buildable intensity that will stay put through crystal blue beaches and charming cliffside villas.

It has a array of bronze and gold hues with rich browns and sunset neutrals, a range of pigment-rich creamy mattes high-shine shimmers, another thing that I love is that they buildable, blendble, and long lasting and it looks good on any skintone as well. This palette is currently on sale for $10.20 from it regular retail price of $17.00. 






If you haven't heard of BH Cosmetics, girls and guys, where have you been. I hope that all of my fellow beauty lovers have enjoyed reading this blog post for this Thursday, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 


For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My  Address Is.


Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337


My Instagram:





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat