Black Shoe Designer That You Need To Know About: Nalebe Official

 Well, hello again my fashion lovers, I hope that all of you are having a great start to your week, and had an amazing weekend. 

One day, I was on the Black Owned Everything Instagram page a couple of weeks ago and I saw a pair of shoes from a brand called Nalebe Official, they looked as if they belong in an overly priced department store, so I went on their website and was impressed by the quality of their shoes and the story of the brand. 

Nalebe was founded with a desire to go beyond limitations. It was a product of a resilient spirit and lofty mission to offer uniquely designed women's shoes, offering comfort and style while setting the standards for confident and economically empowered customers. 

Every idea or strategy to improve starts with a problem. Their business idea was born out of a life-changing experience by Amina Means, who sprained her ankle after an accident that left her unable to wear heels for three years with daily visits to physical therapy. Although the sprain meant that Amina would not enjoy wearing the shoes she loved, the experience would later unveil her true calling as a Footwear designer in the industry. As a lover of heels and conscious consumer of unique and trend-defining shoe designs, she thought to herself There has to be an option for stylish shoes without sacrificing comfort. The three years of not wearing her favorite shoes amplified her attachment to getting comfortable and uniquely designed shoes. She chose to use her experience to redefine the nature of heels and their designs in the market. It was time to design shoes that were both luxuriously comfortable and stylish. The unique and captivating designs of the shoes coupled with comfortable interiors would allow the women to stand out in their fashion sense while enjoying their coziness.

 Amina Means sort to develop designs and shoe models that would fit the market segment of women looking for unique, stylish, and comfortable shoe designs required Amina to explore the market and come up with fresh concepts exhaustively. Through in-depth research, visitations with multiple artisans, and footwear consultations, Amina diligently nurtured the dream to open her line of women's luxury shoes. As a result, Nalebe was born in 2018 with one goal, to infuse comfort with style sustainably. Today our shoes are produced in our factory in Milan which is the Hub of Italy. The Factory has been in operation since 1984. Our mission is founded on the desire that our customers get value for their money while purchasing their favorite shoes and build a resilient spirit that allows them to be confident, economically empowered while enjoying comfort in what they wear.

We're deep into Fall, and I got boots on my mind. As I was on the Nalebe Official website, the Grit Boots just spoke to me like it was telling me to buy and add them to my closet. I love the lug sole of the boot and the gold accents. This boot is priced at $1,050.00. 




Spring/Summer 2022 is lightyears away, but it seems to me that the seasons come so fast. The Steller reminds me so much of the Bottega Veneta shoes, which I love.  This shoe comes in 4 different colors and the price is $685.00. 




Well, my fellow shoe lovers, I hope that you all have enjoyed this blog post about this Black-Woman Owned shoe brand. I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My  Address Is.


Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337


My Instagram:













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat