On My Beauty Wishlist: Sienna Naturals

 Hello, again fashion friends, and Happy Friday Eve to all of you. We only have one more day until the weekend is here and I could not be any happier about that. 

I've been on a hunt to find a Shampoo that has healthy ingredients that will do wonders for my hair. So the search was on for me and I found Sienna Naturals on the Black Owned Everything Instagram page, not only it's Black-Owned, but it's Co-Owned by Issa Rae ( Who I Love.). Their products are always free of harsh sulfates, parabens, silicones, phthalates, petroleum, mineral oil, formaldehyde, artificial fragrances, and dyes. 

The H.A.P.I Shampoo is something that I want to try out for myself. I have a dry scalp which means that my hair is dry as well, which is something that I hate. The description of this shampoo is that it Hydrates and cleanses hair from root to tip. Removes build-up from styling products, sweat, and environmental toxins that clog pores preventing moisture from reaching your strands. These products are reasonably priced and this shampoo is priced at $18.00. 






Now before I shampoo, I have to put in a hair mask. and the Plant Power Damage Repair Mask is just called for a self-care day or weekend perhaps. This vegan, repair mask provides strength to strands and is formulated with pea protein to bind moisture, hydrate hair, and prevent breakage. Our plant-based protein is much milder than traditional proteins, creating an effective treatment even for those with protein-sensitive and low porosity hair.   This is only $18.00. 




The Untangled Conditioner is a miracle in a bottle, Delivering rich moisture and nutrients while easing the job of detangling hair in the shower. Boosts the softness and shine you'll feel even after the hair is styled. The Untangled Conditioner is priced at $22.00. 




During the Fall and Wintertime, My hair is in braids, NO QUESTIONS ASKED. Not only that, it's a protective style that really helps my hair grow. So I have to have the Daily Elixir Scalp Treatment Oil and the Lock and Seal Anti Breakage Serum. The Daily Elixir Scalp Treatment Oil is a lightweight nutritive shield for your hair & scalp, Daily Elixir is formulated to rebalance and soothe the scalp while softening and protecting hair, and it's $22.00. The Lock and Seal Anti Breakage Serum is an anti-breakage blend is engineered to seal down damaged hair cuticles. Hydrates parched curls and dry ends and seals in moisture for ultimate curl protection, and it's only $22.00. 








Well, my loves, I hope that all of you have enjoyed this beauty blog post for this Thursday. I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My  Address Is.


Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337


My Instagram:







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat