On My Beauty Wishlist: Sigma Cor-De-Rosa Eyeshadow Palette

 Hello and Happy Thursday to all of my beauty lovers. I hope that all of you had a great day and were safe out there today. 

I have a little obsession with Eyeshadow palettes, every time that I see a new release that's coming out, I make a list of the palettes that I want to buy. This is been the complete object of my affection for the absolute longest. I was watching a Youtuber she receives this eyeshadow palette in PR and I love all of the colors and how many Autumn eye looks that I could do 

Sigma Beauty is one of my favorite beauty brands because they don't have harmful chemicals that could bad things to my skin. The Cor-De-Rosa Eyeshadow is on my Christmas list and I have to have it. This palette has blossomed in beauty with this bouquet of warm matte, shimmer, and metallic shades. Inspired by our best-selling Aura Powder Blush, Cor-de-Rosa, this palette epitomizes the beauty, love, and joy of roses. Cor-de-Rosa, meaning “color of the rose,” features 14 eyeshadows in buildable, blendable formulas and a dual-ended brush for looks that embody classic elegance. This palette retails for $49.00 on the Sigma website but you can buy it on other websites such as well. 







I hope that you all will get your hands on this palette and let me know how you like it, Thank You so much for reading this blog post for this Thursday. I love you all so much and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 


             For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My  Address Is.


Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337


My Instagram:



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat