Meet My Fashion Friend, Sonique Saturday

 Happy Tuesday fashion lovers, I hope that all of you are doing well and staying safe out in our world today and was wearing a fabulous outfit.

I'll say this until I'm blue in the face, there's nothing wrong with having designer dupes in your closet. We all can't afford all of the designer bags that all of the celebrities and fashion influencers constantly flaunt in our faces all of the time. I'm pretty sure that my friends and family will still love me if I don't have a designer bag, quite honestly, I'm sick of the whole "status" thing and you need this to be successful, a designer bag should not make you as a person nor make you become a materialistic person. 

So one night, I was on my Instagram and I saw this Hermes Birkin dupe that has a funny saying on it. I went to the website and I was absolutely in love with the message of this brand. The name SoniqueSaturday is quickly becoming synonymous with a level of taste and success that few in the fashion industry possess. Sonique is a handbag designer, celebrity stylist, creative director, and social media maven, who is forging a career thanks to her fierce and fearless spirit. And with over 75 thousand followers across her multiple social media platforms, Sonique's influence is more widespread than ever. She’s worked with Earth, Wind, and Fire, F Gary Gray, Tracee Ellis Ross, Erykah Badu, and Amber Rose to name a few. 

I love how she is able to relate to the everyday woman while remaining an aspirational figure, Sonique encourages her social media community to go after their dreams and look fierce at the same time. 

The You Fake Like This Birkin bag already has a space in my closet. The retail price is $200.00. 





I hope that this blog post brought you guys a little joy in your day, I love you all so much and I appreciate all of the love and support and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 


              For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My  Address Is.


Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337



My Instagram:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat