I Only Rock Andrea Iyamah

 Hello again my fellow fashion lovers, I hope that your Tuesday was filled with positive vibes, caring for one another, and was as safe as positive. 

I love to support Black fashion designers and fashion brands. I feel that it's my duty to support them because I feel that there's not a lot of Black Fashion Designers in the Fashion Industry at all and I hope that that will change in the future because there are so many amazing Black Fashion designers and brands that need our support, just as the designer that I'm going to introduce to you guys today. 

I was on the internet one day and I noticed these amazing pants that would be perfect for my Summer wardrobe, so I decided to go on the website to check out the clothing for myself and I was obsessed ever since I saw those pants. Andrea Iyamah owned by Nigerian fashion designer Andrea Iyamah is a clothing line strongly inspired by colour, ethnic cultures, nature, and design elements that stay true to creating authentic clothing and resort wear with hints of a retro yet contemporary edge in design.

With a flair for fashion and the arts, she advanced her tailoring skills and educated herself about fashion which later fuelled the genesis of the A.I. brand at the tender age of 17. Andrea Iyamah is popularly recognized for its eccentric and unique take on swimwear, using vibrant colours and cuts inspired by an array of African cultures, the brand also specializes in ready-to-wear and custom made special event dresses under its sister brand Andrea Iyamah Bride. Strongly influenced by the brand’s African heritage, a blend of various cultures inspired the colours and themes of the first official swim collection which launched in 2013 and has since then been spotted on Gabrielle Union, Ciara, Kate Hudson, Issa Rae and many more style stars becoming an African resort wear cult favourite.

She operates her company out of Toronto, Lagos and New York, the brand caters to females across borders who are confident, adventurous and unafraid of clothing designed with a statement. Since 2011, the brand has focused on celebrating ethnicity with a modern twist, while maintaining its attention to quality, detail and figure-flattering silhouettes.

The Zane pants are just asking to be back for a beautiful tropical vacay. I love the flowy of these pants and the colors are beautiful. They retail for $150.00. 


I'm not getting married anytime soon. But if I was, I would love this to be my wedding gown. The details are breathtaking and I love the arm details.

 


This piece is from her Spring/Summer 2020 Collection, I love to wear Orange in the Spring and Summer. The accessories are perfectly matched with this piece. 



I hope that you'll love this Black designer and I hope that you all have enjoyed this Blog Post, I love you all so much and Thank You all so much for all the love and support and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 

              For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My  Address Is.


Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337


My Instagram:










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat