Black Owned Business That You Need To Know About: Sonya B Boutique

 Hello Fashion Lovers, I hope that all of you are doing well and staying safe in the state of our world that we all are trying to live in right now. 

I love Fashion, I think you guys all know that by now. And just like every other girl in the world, I love to online shop. I can stay in my pajamas, I can avoid long and absolutely ridiculous lines, and there's are more offers and more variety than what we see in stores. Online shopping is becoming more convenient now than ever before because of COVID. I've been looking into a lot of  Black-owned online retailers that are fashionable and will bring you joy that you brought something for a black-owned, woman-owned business. 

Sonya B’s Boutique was created to empower women globally of all shapes and sizes to be confident in themselves and who they are. We provide these strong women with quality and unique styles without the hefty price tag. With new arrivals dropping weekly, we ensure that all of our SBB babes are confident and ready to take on the world in whatever they have on. Their brand started out in the dirty south and made it’s way to the bustling city of Los Angeles. Originally, Sonya B’s Boutique was a humble storefront in the town of Canton, Mississippi. Seven years later, it’s taking over online fashion, providing the latest trends and new styles each week. Sonya B, A southern belle always recognized for her unique style and eye for new trends. This bad-ass used her fashion sense and savvy business skills to turn her dream into a reality when she launched Sonya B’s Boutique. Still personally selecting styles for the store, she makes it a point to make all of our SBB babes the trendsetters among their circle.  


Victoria is the dress that you need to have in your closet if you are feeling extra or for NYE. This dress comes in sizes Small-Large and it retails for $60.00. 




For my working girls, The Zoey is for you. I love a great turtleneck sweater dress. This dress comes in two colors and sizes Small-Large and it is $35.00. 




I'm dreaming of a tropical vacay to wear the Milan dress to. It gives me Zimmermann vibes,  but at a fraction of the price. I love the soft florals and the back of this dress is so sexy but feminine at the same time. This dress comes in sizes Small-Large and it retails for $40.00. 



You guys, please go and support this black woman-owned business. I love that all of the clothing is affordable. This is the last post (not forever I promise.) This week is Thanksgiving and I want to spend time with my family and friends. I'm thankful for all of you that come and read my blog and give me so much support, it's because of you guys that I do what I do. Thank You all so much for reading this blog post, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 


                For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some  Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My  Address Is.


Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337


My Instagram:








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat