Put Some Butter Yellow On My Fashion Please

 Happy Friday to all of you lovely people, we made it to the weekend. I'm so happy that we can finally relax and take a breather. 

We're in early Fall, but I forgot to tell you guys about a color that I feel hasn't received a lot of attention. And that color is Butter Yellow, or as I like to call it, the lovely little sister to her bolder older sister. I saw the Jacmuequs Spring/Summer 2024 Ready-To-Wear Collection and I love how soft and feminine it looked on the runway. Not only that, but this color would look great being worn in our everyday life, one of my favorite colors is Yellow and I've worn it ever since I was a little girl and I feel it looks great on my skin tone. 

But this color can transition to the Fall as well, Fashion is always fun and why not wear things that make you happy.

These runways look from the Bottega Veneta, Givenchy, and  Jacquemus Spring/Summer 2024 Collections.





I need this dress from Showpo, this dress is so perfect for a night out with your friends or date night. This dress is also in three other colors as well and it is priced at $79.95.



To all of fellow fashion lovers, I hope that all of you have enjoyed this blog post, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 


For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com 

If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337




















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

Just Pleating Around