Latina Owned Fashion Brand That You Need To Know About: Selva Negra

 Hello fashion lovers, and Happy Sunday to all of you. I hope that all of you are doing well and trying to soak up the last few moments of your weekend.

September and October are Hispanic Heritage Month, so I'll be telling you guys about some great fashion and beauty that are owned by some amazing people that are in the Hispanic community. While I was doing some research, I found out about Selva Negra only a few days ago and I really loved her designs that are pure statements on their own. 

Selva Negra is a Latina + Filipino-founded Ready-to-Wear brand that connects a nuanced identity with statement attire and festive garments. They bring together the beauty of their multifaceted culture and mission-driven practices to design expressive collections while committed to sustainable sourcing and fair wage practices. Selva Negra uses a wholesome approach to produce quality goods made with longevity in Los Angeles and Peru by working with highly skilled sewing and knitting experts. Selva Negra was founded in 2016 in a tiny Brooklyn apartment in Crown Heights by Creative Director, Kristen Gonzalez, Nelly Torres, and Alex Faay. 

The Montezuma dress is a throwback to the '70s, this dress is a Long-sleeved square neck midi dress with a keyhole back, this dress is a sample dress and the price for this dress is $220.00. 



The Lydia Dress in this beautiful burnt red color is to die for.  It's a long-sleeved midi-length sleeve-ruched dress with front and back cutouts. This dress is only available in XL, 3XL, and 4XL and this dress is on sale for $200.00 off the original price of $350.00. 

To all of my fellow Fashion lovers, I hope all of you have enjoyed this blog post, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful.

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com 


If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

Just Pleating Around