Color Trend For Spring/Summer 2024: Steel Grey

 Hello everyone and Happy Friday to all of my fellow fashion lovers. I hope all of you are doing well and enjoying the start of your weekend.

Today's blog post is about a color trend that nobody talking about, Steel Grey. I was watching The Emilia Wickstead Spring/Summer Ready-To-Wear Collection and saw that she featured a lot in that collection, then I saw the Maison Margiela Spring/Summer 2024 Ready-To-Wear Collection and some of the pieces have this color in their collection as well. This color is not great for the Summer but will be huge in the Fall and Winter because it's neutral and will go with everything in your closet. 

The following runways from Emilia Wickstead, Fendi, Altuzarra, Sacai, Tod's Maison Margiela, and Emporio Armani did this color trend. 





















Well, fashion friends, I leave you all to enjoy your weekend. I hope all of you have enjoyed this blog post, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful.

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com 

If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337











































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

Just Pleating Around