Please Stop Skirting Around The Fashion Issue

 Hello everyone and Happy Wednesday to all of you, I hope that all of you are doing well and are having a great work week so far. I've been so inspired by what I see in fashion magazines as of late and I wanted to share it with you all. 

I went down the dark rabbit hole that is the Fashion Channel and saw this skirt set from the Chanel Spring/Summer 1995 fashion show and this look stayed in my mind rent-free. 


Then I read the August issue of Harper's Bazaar and saw that skirts were going to be a big trend for Fall/Winter 2024. Skirts are always stylish and you should own a couple in your closet, but not only that, they are a great year-round piece to have if you're in a time pinch and you don't know what to wear. The following Fall/Winter 2024 runways for Dries Van Noten, Hermes, Junya Watanabe, Hermes, and Dior are some of my favorites. 








Fellow fashion lovers, I hope that all of you have enjoyed this blog post, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 


For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com 

If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

Just Pleating Around