Latina Jewelry Brand That You Need To Know About: Bonita Links

 Happy Tuesday fellow fashion lovers, I hope you are doing well and had an amazing weekend. I missed y'all so much and let's get into this blog post. 

I've followed Bonita Links for a few years now, and I love the jewelry selection on the website. Bonita Links is meaningful jewelry created by you for everyday wear because you deserve to shine in your OWN way! It's where quality meets affordability. The brand story is inspired by this idea of being linked to your true authenticity because that is what really makes you pretty. The motto "vibra bonito, brilla sin miedo", translates to shine your way without fear of being you. The mission is to share pieces that are meant to inspire you to embrace your uniqueness by layering them your way! When you're linked to your true self, vibras bonito from within y brillas sin miedo, and that in itself is so beautiful. 

The Stella Hoops Earrings are the piece to have in your everyday rotation, they're in 24k Gold Plated, 25mm, Hypoallergenic, Water resistant, and Tarnish resistant, they also come in silver as well and the price is $35.00.




If you are looking for a little bit more sparkle, the Cosmic Star Hoops are perfect for you. These Cosmic Star hoops are crafted with elegance in mind. Made with high-quality 18k gold filled, these hoops add a touch of celestial charm to your style. These are $32.00. 




I love the simplicity, yet bold statement of the Luna Ring, this ring is set in 14k gold and this ring is priced at $28.00.

To each of my fellow Fashion lovers, I hope all of you have enjoyed this blog post, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful.

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com 


If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337


 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

Just Pleating Around