On My Beauty Wishlist: Viktor And Rolf Good Fortune Eau De Parfume

 It's so great to be here with all of you again, I hope that all of you are doing well and are ready to enjoy your weekend. 

I was reading a magazine for the month of September, and I saw that one of my favorite fashion/perfume brands Viktor and Rolf released a new perfume named Good Fortune, as I smelled the free sample in the magazine that I was reading, I knew that I wanted on my perfume stand. This floral perfume for women awakens with a bright and aromatic note, magnified by luxurious jasmine at its center and infused with creamy and captivating bourbon vanilla at its base, ethically sourced in Madagascar. This women’s fragrance is a vegan perfume, with no animal-derived ingredients. 

Inspired by the Spiritual Glamour Haute Couture Collection, Good Fortune Eau de Parfum is the epitome of a new positive lifestyle. This visionary women’s perfume is an olfactive manifesto for spirituality and self-potentization, bringing you the power to create your own destiny. A captivating perfume bottle with purple fragrance juice is suspended above a golden pedestal. This refillable perfume bottle is sealed with an iconic Viktor&Rolf seal and topped with a facetted stone cap evoking the powerful amethyst stone connecting you to your spiritual self. The bottle is made with 15% recycled glass and its top is unscrewable so the bottle can be refilled. The Viktor And Rolf Good Fortune perfume has three different sizes and comes in a rollerball and the price for the 1.7 fl oz is $129.00.


https://www.saksfifthavenue.com/product/viktor-rolf-good-fortune-eau-de-parfum-spray-0400017153125.html?site_refer=CSE_GGLPLA:Womens_Beauty:Viktor%26Rolf&country=US&currency=USD&dwvar_0400017153125_size=1+oz&dwvar_0400017153125_color=NO+COLOR&CSE_CID=G_Saks_PLA_US_Beauty:Perfume+%26+Cologne&gclid=Cj0KCQjwyOuYBhCGARIsAIdGQRMOEqAFqMgYtOwH4TEsaW4Sz-dXLtxGSxlRsdovC4LO627lnAuZ1sYaArfaEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

https://www.ulta.com/p/good-fortune-eau-de-parfum-pimprod2033681?sku=2597683

Beauty lovers, I want to Thank You for reading this beauty blog post or any blog post that I do, I hope that you all will enjoy your weekend, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat