On My Beauty Wishlist: Lancome Teint Idole Ultra Wear Care And Glow Serum Foundation

 Hello again beauty friends, I hope that you all are doing well this Thursday/Friday eve and ready to enjoy your weekend with your friends and family. 

I was on my friend Tomi's Instastories (@goodtomicha) and she got the new Lancome Teint Idole Ultra Wear Healthy Glow Serum Foundation in PR, it seems that there are so many foundations that are coming out right now I can barely keep up with it all. It's a 24-hour healthy glow serum foundation with buildable medium coverage with SPF 27, to hydrate and smooth skin for a naturally glowing finish. 

Their 82% hydrating serum base formula, with buildable medium coverage, delivers a healthy glowing finish. This skincare-infused foundation is powered by hydrating Hyaluronic Acid and smoothing Mandelic Acid. Available in 30 transfer-resistant shades made for all skin types, even the most sensitive skin. This retails for $47.00. 







Beauty friends, I hate to leave you, but it is only until next Thursday, I hope that this beauty blog post brought you a little bit of joy today, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat