Don't Step On My Inez Shoes

 Hello fashion lovers, I hope that all of you are doing well and had a great weekend, and are having a great start to your week. 

I was on one of my favorite fashion bloggers' Monroe Steel Instagram page and I saw that she has a pair of gorgeous boots from a brand called Inez, so I went on their website and fell in love with their fashionable, yet comfortable shoes. Inez began with the relentless pursuit of two individuals Hannah Spinelli and Tony Musso. Hannah is a born creative who spent over fifteen years working as a senior designer at America’s top fashion houses; Tony is a third-generation shoemaker with a passion for improving anything he gets his hands on. They met studying patternmaking and shoe construction at leading shoe academy Arsutoria and were inspired to create a better experience in heels.

While Hannah set out to envision and design a collection of modern heels for the style-conscious, Tony worked with a team of leading biomechanics experts to develop an insole that offers stability, endurance, and range of motion. In Spain where all Inez shoes are made, technical engineers and expert shoemakers designed a new heel architecture from the ground up, specifically made to house the state-of-the-art insole while preserving a beautiful silhouette. The result is a heel that makes no sacrifices in aesthetics, construction, or quality, transforming our expectations of what walking in heels can feel like.

The Sofia is the perfect shoe that you need in your closet, it has Asymmetrical straps and a slim ankle wrap giving an airy look to this elegant mid-heel sandal. A custom-designed insole cradles your foot and provides unexpected agility. The Sofia comes in three colors and the heel height is pure perfection and it is priced at $248.00.






Every woman should have a pair of black (and nude) pumps in their closet, they will be your workhorses. So when I saw the Alta, I knew that I needed them. The clean lines and classic silhouette of a pointy toe pump are further refined by a plush proprietary insole. The Alta comes in various colors and the price for the Alta is $248.00. 




I seriously have Fall vibes on my mind, and that includes snake print. The Marisol 90 are stunning and will definitely get you noticed in a crowd.  It has a low-cut stiletto-heeled bootie with a hint of Western inspiration and elasticized side gores for easy pull-on. Underpinned with a plush proprietary insole. This bootie comes in 3 colors and the price is $298.00. 




The Paz 70 is calling my name to put them in my closet for my Fall wardrobe. A mid-heel bootie with a soft stretch suede upper that hugs the foot provide a tapered, slim look. The "snip" toe provides a generous fit in the toe box, while a plush proprietary insole cushions your foot. It also comes in Black as well and the price for the Paz is $328.00. 





The Mila reminds me so much of a pair of Manolo Blahnik boots that I saw a few years ago, and they are gorgeous. It has a Vintage inspired tube shaft boot that sits below the calf. Features a pointed toe and an elegant mid-heel for a uniquely sophisticated look. It comes in a beautiful expresso color as well and the price for The Mila is $338.00. 




Well, my fashion friends, I hope that all of you will put your best foot forward and always be kind to yourself and each other, and always, I hope that this fashion blog post brought a little bit of joy to your day, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful.

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:










 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat