On My Beauty Wishlist: Milani Anti Gravity Mascara

 I'm so happy to be here with all of you guys again and talk about the things that I'm loving in beauty, I hope that all of you are doing well this Thursday/Friday eve.

As many of you lovely people know, Milani is one of my favorite affordable beauty brands. I go on their website quite often and wish for the things that I want to buy for myself. I saw an ad for this mascara and I was amazed to see how the young lady's lashes look. The  Milani’s Highly Rated Anti-Gravity Mascara instantly delivers extreme volume, length, and lift for truly out-of-this-world lashes. Infused with nourishing Castor Oil, the intense black formula applies seamlessly without clumping or smudging for up to 24 hours of flawless wear. The flexible, molded hourglass-shaped brush coats and grabs every lash for maximum impact every time. This mascara is priced at $11.99. 




Fellow beauty lovers, this is the last blog post before I take a break for Thanksgiving. I hope that all of will love your flaws, after all, those flaws make you beautiful. And as always, I hope that you all have enjoyed this blog post, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat