What Can I Say, I'm Southern Polished

 Happy Monday everyone, I hope that you all had a great weekend and are ready to have a great and successful workweek. 

Over the weekend, I was reading the newest issue of Southern Living and I noticed some gorgeous sandals from a brand named Southern Polished, so I decided to check them out and I'm telling you guys, I will purchase some of their sandals to have in my Spring/Summer 2023 wardrobe. Southern Polished is a Tennessee family-owned business that is steeped in Southern tradition and with a devoted appreciation for the elegance of that Southern tradition as expressed by superior style and dedicated craftsmanship. 

 Following his college graduation, Trent Potter began his post-college business career in Nashville, but eager to express his entrepreneurial ambitions, Trent left his job in the corporate business world and made his long-held dream of opening his own business a reality. In 2012, Southern Polished was launched. A skilled artisan, Trent's brother, Heath Potter, soon left his role as a Nashville Public Schools educator to join the fledgling business. It wasn't long before the brothers were joined by their father, Norman Potter, a retired USAF colonel, who left his post-military job as a Nashville-area corporate vice-president to join in the excitement of the newly-formed business. Southern Polished had become a Potter Family affair.  Two generations of Potters combined their business, artistic and managerial expertise and enthusiastically ventured forth as Nashville's newest high-quality shoemakers, with the intention of expanding their handcrafted sandals throughout the South and the nation.  

The emblem of Southern Polished, a thoroughbred horse, was selected as the company emblem to represent their Southern heritage, commitment to superior quality, as well as the timeless and classic styling of every sandal made. Southern Polished has been featured in publications as well as being featured in fine boutiques, retail stores, and high-end hotels.  

The Charleston NEEDS to be in my closet right now, These sandals are classic, timeless, and crafted by hand to last for years.  We make them with very soft leathers that will begin to mold to your feet as they are worn.  The sandal base is made from vegetable-tanned leather which will turn to a beautiful golden brown with age and sunlight.  Unlike most sandals, which are merely glued, they tack every strap in order to enhance its strength. They have sizes from 6-11 and the price for The Charleston is $120.00. 



Here are a few more of my favorites: 







Well, fashion lovers, I hope that all of you will be kind to yourself and to each other, and as always, I hope that all of you have enjoyed this blog post this Monday, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:









 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat