A Sequin A Day, Keeps The Doctor Away

 My favorite thing about Tuesdays is that I get to be here with you guys. I hope that all of you had a great weekend with all of your friends and family and are ready to have a fabulous week. 

Let's be honest, sequins are ALWAYS in fashion and they're not going away any time soon. The fashion cycle always has a way of recycling old fashion trends and making them relevant again.  As I said before, I'm a southern girl and I love anything that shines and gimmers, but there's a difference between having sequins that are tasteful versus sequins that are overly done when it comes to dressing up sequins, less is more. 

We all know that Gold is a metal that is always in style, this dress from the Gucci Spring/Summer 2022 Ready-To-Wear Collection is combining two of the hottest runway trends right now. 


This dress is from Gucci Spring/Summer 2022 Ready-To-Wear Collection, Gucci always put on a show when it to their collections.


I love seeing the Giambattista Valli Spring/Summer 2022 Ready-To-Wear Collection displaying this trend in many of its pieces.  


If you want to try out this trend, but don't want to pay the designer prices. Then Pretty Little Thing has your back. 








Fashion lovers, I hope that you will experiment with this trend, and as always, I hope that all of you enjoyed reading this blog post for this Tuesday, and until next time, Stay Beautiful.

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat