Loving The Gold Rush Of Fashion

 Happy Tuesday fashion lovers, I hope that all of you are doing well and enjoyed your weekend with all of your family and friends, and are ready to absolutely crush all of the goals that you have on your list for this week. 

The following three blog posts are from Cosmopolitan Magazine featuring trends that is popular right now on the runways. Gold is always a do on the runways and in everyday life. I love gold because it screams elegance and femininity and good luck in many cultures. But in fashion, it's incorporated in every collection that designers use year after year. 

The first picture is from the Carolina Herrera Pre Fall 2022 Collection. I can see this dress being worn in a holiday window for Saks or Neiman Marcus. 


Now we all know that Schiaparelli is known for their over the top designs, and its Spring/Summer 2022 Haute Couture Collection is no exception.





Fendi and Versace have teamed up a few times and this piece is from their Pre-Fall 2022 Collection. 



Gucci Spring/Summer 2022 Ready-To-Wear Collection is an absolute over-the-top party of sequins, and gold and I lived for it. 


If you are a Gold lover, then we can be besties. I hope that all of you have enjoyed this blog post for this Tuesday as always, Thank you all for the love and support, and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 


For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat