Riding The Fashion Wave

 Hello again my fashion lovers, I hope that all of you are doing well and had a great weekend with your friends and family, and are ready to conquer all of your goals for this week ahead.

I was rereading an issue of Cosmopolitan Magazine and I noticed that the wave trend was all over the runways for Spring/Summer 2022 runways and all over our favorite fashion websites. So I wanted to tell you guys to be on the lookout for this hot trend at the moment.

As we all know, the Spring/Summer 2022 runways have been displaying this trend for a long time, Brandon Maxwell, Proenza Schouler, and Philosophy Di Lorenzo Serafini have designed this so well. 




Now, if you can't afford the designer prices, then I will tell you that Missy Empire has so many items of this trend, you will be spoiled for choice. 





I'll love surfing on the fashion waves (please forgive me for the absolutely horrible joke.) and as always, I hope that all of my fashion lovers enjoyed this blog post for this Tuesday, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat