On My Beauty Wishlist: Saturday Skin Carrot And Niacinamide Moisturizing Creme

 Another day, Another Thursday/Friday eve, Another day that I get to be with all of you and I'm so grateful for that. 

I love carrots  I can eat carrots all day. They are so good for you and have many health benefits. There is a new skin creme that I heard about while I was reading the April issue of Allure Magazine and it is from one of my favorite skincare brands, Saturday Skin. The Carrot + Niacinamide Moisturizing Creme is packed with superfood extracts from carrots, combined with ceramides and lipids that help to protect your skin’s appearance from drying environmental and digital exposure.

Three extracts from the carrot help with the look of the skin’s tone and texture. Niacinamide works to improve the skin’s moisture barrier, while Centella Asiatica extract assists with the appearance of healthier-looking skin overall. The price for this creme is $27.00.





Beauty lovers, I want to say that I love you all so much, and as always, I hope that all of you have enjoyed reading this blog post I hope that you all have a great weekend, and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat