On My Beauty Wishlist: Donna's Recipe Strength Hair Oil

 Thursday is finally here, which means that there's only one day until our weekend fun begins. I'm so grateful and happy to be here with you all again. 

Healthy hair starts out with what you put on your hair. I was aware that Tabitha Brown has a hair oil that everyone has been raving about lately, so I figured that it was about time that I should put this on my blog for all of you guys to read and form your own opinion about this hair oil for yourselves. 

The description for this hair oil is it's packed with 18 all-natural oils and powders to stimulate hair follicles to help extend the hair's growth cycle.  Additional benefits include relieving the scalp from dried-up flakiness, and dryness, and building all factors that stunts growth. The price for this hair oil is $39.00 and I might have to invest in buying this for myself.




She also sells hair vitamins as well, The Donna's Recipe Vegan Biotin Hair Vitamin Gummies are sure to be a staple for your healthy hair journey.  It has 10,000mcg of Biotin, it also Supports healthy hair, skin, and nails, Maintains the health of hair follicles, and is made from Vegan Biotin. The price of the vitamins is currently on sale for $26.00 off of $30.00.



Remember, healthy hair is always a beauty must. and as always, I hope that all of you have enjoyed this blog post for this Thursday, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat