On My Beauty Wishlist: Prados Beauty Sagrado Liquid Lipstick

 Happy Monday, beautiful people. I'm so excited to be here with all of you. Mondays are the bain of everyone's existence, but I hope this blog post can bring a bit of sunshine. 

Happy Indigenous People's Day to all my beautiful people who are part of the Native American community. I mentioned several times that I LOVE Prados Beauty and I look forward to the day some of their products in my collection, including the Sagrado Lipstick. I was on the Thirteen Lune and saw the Esencia shade and thought how beautiful it would look in a Fall makeup look. The Sagrado Matte Liquid Lipstick delivers rich, velvety color in just one swipe. This universally flattering shades complements any skin tone, while the comfortable, lightweight formula keeps your lips feeling soft and kissable throughout the day. This is priced at an affordable $18.00.




To each of my fellow beauty lovers, May you have a great Monday and a great workweek, I hope that all of you have enjoyed this blog post, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com 

If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Wear Many Jackets

Just Pleating Around

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.