On My Beauty Wishlist: Joanna Vargas Exfoliating Mask

 Good Morning, beauty lovers, this Thursday/Friday evening. I hope that all of you are doing well, had a great work week, and are ready for this weekend. 

Exfoliating my skin is not a need, it's a must. It makes my skin feel smooth and helps my products sink into it better. I recently came across the Latina-owned beauty brand Joanna Vargas and saw that she had an exfoliating mask that I wanted to try. Joanna Vargas is today’s it-esthetician for today’s it-celebrities and anyone who wants gorgeous, glowing skin that endures. Known for her powerhouse refining and reshaping facials offered at her signature NYC + LA salons, Joanna Vargas's products reflect her unique combination of technique, technology, and all-natural ingredients formulated to beautify.

At the heart of everything Joanna does, is her dedication to health & well-being. She’s committed to celebrating all women, every age and ethnicity, and in every unique form. What’s beautiful to Joanna is when a woman feels good about herself and feels absolutely amazing, and comfortable in her own skin. Combining her commitment to plant-based ingredients and her passion for science, Joanna’s nature-meets-technology approach has made her one of the most sought-after estheticians and experts in the beauty industry today. Her non-invasive techniques paired with her effective skin care products - result in healthy, glowing skin for everyone.

This exfoliating mask is developed with the finest blend of natural and botanical extracts, including kaolin clay and volcanic ash, this purifying mask combines chemical and physical exfoliation to reveal a visibly brighter complexion, this mask also clarifies and decongests clogged pores. This mask is priced at $60.00. 




https://www.bigelowchemists.com/exfoliating-mask.html?srsltid=AfmBOoqK8pda1qZi1ME9nUey7nC6iUcULMTu65fxEjq9md7orHBf4PQMa2E

To each of my fellow beauty lovers, I'm so glad to be here with all of you, I hope that all of you have enjoyed this blog post, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com 

If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337



 . 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Wear Many Jackets

Just Pleating Around

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.