Fall Trend That I'm Obsessed With: Moto Boots

 Hello, my fellow fashion lovers, I hope all of you are doing well and enjoying your start to your weekend. 

Fall is here, and I couldn't be happier about it. The leaves outside my windows are already turning, and I love Fall's possibilities. It's when we can slow down and be grateful for what we have. Fall Fashion is my favorite time when we can wear layers and BOOTS. but this season, Moto boots are carried over from Spring/Summer 2024 to Fall/Winter 2024. I was on a fashion website and saw a stylish woman wearing this trend and after I saw that picture, I saw that Miu Miu had designed a pair of Moto boots for people to wear. 

Wearing these boots will give you the cool girl look without the motorcycle. I love seeing this trend worn with a feminine dress and a moto jacket. 

I have some boots that you want check out for yourselves.



Fashion friends, Please enjoy your weekend and I hope all of you have enjoyed this blog post, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful.

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com 

If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337


I've got some articles for you guys to read as well.


https://www.marieclaire.com/fashion/boot-trends-2024/




https://www.whowhatwear.com/best-fall-boots

https://www.glamour.com/story/boot-trends





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Wear Many Jackets

Just Pleating Around

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.