Latina Fashion Brand That You Need To Know About: La Voute

 Hello again, fashion friends. I'm so glad to be here with you and had a great weekend with all the people you love. 

If you grew up in the early 2000s and watched the Disney Channel, then you know all about The Cheetah Girls. especially Chanel played by Adrienne Houghton (Chanel was my favorite Cheetah Girl.) so when I found that she had a vegan handbag brand, I had to tell you about it. La Voute is committed to making high-quality fashion attainable for everyone, without compromising on style or ethics. They believe that fashion should be inclusive and accessible to all while understanding the desire to look and feel fabulous. Our meticulously crafted loungewear pieces and vegan handbags are thoughtfully designed to offer a touch of luxury at an affordable price point, without sacrificing quality or fashion-forward aesthetics.

While the initial idea of LA Voute was to create a brand to make fashion more accessible and affordable, that's just the beginning. At La Voute, they have exciting plans for the future, as they strive to become our go-to destination for all things fashion. They are newly committed to pushing boundaries and bringing you new collections that cater to different styles and occasions. From ready-to-wear garments to accessories that add the perfect finishing touch, we are determined to provide a comprehensive fashion experience. The goal is to create a diverse range of offerings that align with their values of accessibility, affordability, and impeccable quality.

The Mode Bag is something that I need in my closet for the Fall, Inspired by the nineties era of fashion, La Mode is just as nostalgic as it is modern. Classically crafted with vegan, matte crocodile leather and brushed buckles, it is the quintessential shoulder bag. Inside includes a small, zippered side compartment. This bag comes in three colors, but one of them is sold out, and the price is $90.00.





I've had my card holder for the longest time, and it just ripped. So while I was on their website, I saw the La Carte and knew I needed it. It is made with crocodile vegan leather, the ultimate solution to organizing your essential cards in just 3 slots. It comes in three colors and the price for this is $35.00. 





They also have jewelry and loungewear as well, Fashion friends, I hope all of you have enjoyed this blog post, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful.


For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com 

If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Wear Many Jackets

Just Pleating Around

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.