On My Beauty Wishlist: The Outset Cool Cream Smoothing Mask

 Hello everyone, and Happy Thursday/Friday eve to all of you. I hope that you had a great work week and ready to enjoy your weekend. 

I was reading a special issue of People Magazine and I saw a mask from a new skincare line named The Outset, so I figured that it's would be a travestry to NOT tell you guys about it.  

At The Outset, they believe that Healthy skin starts with radically gentle skincare essentials, powered by botanical hydration. For years, Co-founder Scarlett Johasson struggled with skin sensitivities that diminished herself confidence and occupied my thoughts. She sought counsel from doctors and beauty experts, whose recommendations led her to harsh products that stripped and irritated her already stressed skin. When she quit the harsh products and switched to a gentle, simple, and consistent routine that infused my skin with moisture, my skin barrier began to heal. Her healthiest skin started when she returned to the basics and nurtured this vital organ, versus trying to “fix” it. She realized the power of a gentle and hydrating approach to skincare, and she wanted to bring this philosophy to the world with The Outset was born.

The Cool Cream Smoothing Mask is your plumping, and hydrating mask for bouncy, cushiony-soft skin with no irritation.You can use whenever your skin needs an extra boost of hydration and radiance whether that’s on the way out the door after a restless night, as makeup prep before a big event, or as a restorative overnight treatment. Botanical powerhouse Electric Daisy (also known as Buzz Buttons), provides an immediate cooling effect and is clinically proven to smooth expression lines and decrease skin roughness and texture perfect for soothing sensitive skin without the added irritation of harsher actives. This mask retails for $44.00. 



Beauty lovers, I hope that all of you have enjoyed this blog post, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com 

If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337





 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Wear Many Jackets

Just Pleating Around

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.