On My Fashion Wishlist Toteme Belt Hobo Bag

 I'm so happy that I can be with all of you again this Tuesday, I hope that all of my fellow fashion lovers had a great weekend, and are ready for another week filled with dreams, opportunities, and goals to be reached. 

I've gotten a brand that I want to introduce you all will love, This brand I've been a fan of for years now because of its minimalist and timeless style. Toteme is a fashion house rooted in Swedish sensibilities, modern aspirations, and the notion of style. 

With an appreciation for women’s many roles and how pieces are worn in practice, they create emblematic designs emphasizing materiality and shape. Archetype pieces are examined through a female lens and realized with sumptuous fabrics, rich textures, and graphic silhouettes. Representing a direct and decisive way of dressing, the collections are contextualized in curated edits, visuals, and spaces.

I remember watching a YouTuber talking about the Toteme Belt Bag and how she loves and I can tell why she does. The New hobo bag is suspended from an adjustable strap fastened with a signature silver-tone buckle inspired by Toteme's classic belts. It's made in Spain from pebble-grained leather with a two-way zipper that leads to a beige microsuede lining and three internal slip pockets. Carry it from the shoulder or hand to move around the city. This bag also comes in two more and the price is $1190.00.





Fashion lovers, I hope that all of you will have the best rest of your week, and as always, I hope that all of you have enjoyed this blog post, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:

 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat