On My Beauty Wishlist: Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Serum

 Hello, fellow beauty lovers, and Happy Thursday/Friday Eve to you all. I hope all of you are doing well and ready for this weekend. 

I was watching one of Laura Jane Atelier's YouTube videos and she was talking about the products that Audrey Hepburn used during her years in Hollywood and in real life, and she used to use The Estee Lauder Avanced Night Repair Serum. This deep- and fast-penetrating face serum, with our exclusive 1-in-60-million Night Peptide, ignites 7 night renewal actions to visibly reduce multiple signs of aging. 

The Advanced Night Repair serum works night and day to help optimize skin’s natural rhythm of repair and protection. At night, with our exclusive 1-in-60-million Night Peptide, it helps support skin’s visible renewal and firming. Hyaluronic Acid helps lock in moisture. By day, this serum with 8-hour anti-oxidant protection helps defend skin against visible effects of free radical damage from environmental sources like pollution. This product is suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin girlies like myself. This is priced at $125.00.






Beauty lovers, I hope that all of you will have a safe and fun weekend, and as always, I hop that all of you enjoyed this blog post for this Thursday, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautifull.

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat