Fashion Is Perfectly Imperfect

 Good Morning fashion lovers, and Happy Tuesday to all of you. I hope that all of you had a great weekend. 

Fashion as we all know is perfect, not a thread out of place, every sequin looking as if they belong on the dress, the most beautiful fabric in the world, but as I read the March issue of Elle Magazine that Imperfect fashion were huge on the Spring/Summer 2024 runways. I love this trend because I feel that people take fashion sometimes so seriously that we just focus on the perfection of it all. But as someone who loves, breaths, and lives for fashion, I also a realist, and I find something so beautiful about the imperfectness of not just fashion, but life as a whole. 

The Spring/Summer 2024 runways for Maison Margiela, Miu Miu, and Diesel were some of my favorites doing this trend. 








Fashion lovers, I hope that you will have a great week, and as always, I hope that all of you have enjoyed this blog post, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful.


For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat