On My Beauty Wishlist: Drmtlgy L.A. Refining Serum

 Hello to all of my fellow beauty lovers on this Thursday/Friday eve, I hope that all of had a great week and are ready for the weekend. 

It's been a while since I talked about one of my favorite beauty brands, Drmtlgy, and one day I was on their Instagram page and I saw that they have a serum that looks so velvety and creamy on the skin. This milky, ultra-concentrated formula dramatically helps with the appearance of hyperpigmentation, dark spots, fine lines, and uneven texture. Gentle exfoliants, lactic acid (AHA), and gluconolactone (PHA) work with brightening licorice root to reveal a smoother and healthier-looking complexion. This serum is priced at $62.00.



Well, my loves, I hope that all of you have enjoyed this blog post, and I hope that all of you will have a safe weekend, I love you all, and until next time, Stay Beautiful.

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat