On My Beauty Wishlist: Bioelements Flash Foam Cleanser

 Happy Thursday/Friday eve to all of my fellow beauty lovers, I hope that all of you are doing well and ready for the weekend we all deserve. 

In this beauty blog post for today, I'm discussing a cleanser from a brand I saw on my Instagram page. Bioelements has been mindful, clinical skin scientists since 1991. Their skin-beneficial ingredients are innovated in the lab, or come straight from nature, Their formulas are free of phthalates, mineral oil, petrolatum, parabens, fragrance and dyes. They clinically test formulas for safety and efficacy; many are also dermatologist tested, and they never test on animals. Their clinical, professional formulas are proven to provide incredible results, both in the treatment room and at home. Their skin care pros, educators + authorities share their wisdom on our biggest skin concerns. Their commitment to making a difference includes supporting esthetics entrepreneurs, recovering ocean-bound plastic, planting trees for forest fire recovery, and more.

The founder Barbara Salomone became one of the first-ever, U.S. licensed estheticians in 1978, and soon became the go-to expert on innovative and effective ways to perform facials. Often referred to as the architect of the modern facial, she helped shape the skin care industry into what it is today. The Bioelements line was born from her ongoing goal to create products and treatments that target all skin types and concerns. Today, they continue to carry out Barbara’s legacy with unparalleled education, innovation and iconic skin care solutions.

The Bioelements Flash Foam Cleanser is a enzyme cleanser that washes away makeup, dirt and impurities. Each puff contains natural pumpkin, papaya and pineapple enzymes to gently exfoliate dulling surface flakes, leaving skin soft, smooth and refreshed. This cleanser comes in two sizes, the 6.5oz is currently on sale for $32.00. off the original price of $42.00 and the 1.5 oz is $15.00.




Beauty lovers, I'm so glad that I can be with you all on this Thursday, and as always, I hope that all of you have enjoyed this blog post, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat