Woman Owned Business That You Need To Know About: Mejuri

 Happy Friday, and Happy International Women's Day, I hope that all of you are doing well and tell all the women in your life that you love and appreciate ALL that they do on a daily basis. 

I've been a fan of Mejuri for a very long time, I love the simplicity, yet bold statement that they give to any outfit. Coming from three generations in the industry, CEO Noura Sakkijha deeply connected to the world of fine jewelry. When she decided to enter the space myself, she knew she wanted to do things differently. At Mejuri, they're shifting the focus from traditional archetypes of gifting to buying jewelry for yourself. 

At Mejuri, they are increasing our positive impact on people and the planet through how they design their jewelry, where they source their materials, and how they operate their business. Each week, they release new products, designed in-house, in limited quantities and only manufacture more based on consumer demand. This allows them to curate fresh products while keeping their production less wasteful.

Sustainability requires an ongoing commitment. Currently, their work centers on three main areas of sustainability: people, planet, and product. They're committed to improving their practices and tracking their progress through their annual sustainability report. 

The people behind their pieces extend beyond their incredible partners and trusted supplier network to our incredible employees around the world. Over the years, They've grown from a small team working out of Toronto, Canada to a global brand with over 500 employees across their headquarters and retail stores. They're proud to share that 77% of their team identify as women.

The Tube Medium Hoops are my newest love, they're the perfect addition to any outfit and it comes in two finishes, the price is $58.00.




Well fashion friends, I hope that you have this special blog post for this Friday, I hope that you will enjoy your weekend and support women owned businesses, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat