On My Beauty Wishlist: Hairlove Growth Complex

 Hello everybody and Happy Thursday/Friday eve I hope that all of you are doing well and is ready to enjoy your weekend. 

I have to do a hair mask before I wash my hair, it gives my hair some TLC and prepare it for all of the other products that I'll use. I was reading an issue of Elle Magazine and I noticed a brand called Hairlove and I saw that they had a hair mask that guarantees thicker and stronger hair. The Growth Complex helps with reduce hair shedding, promotes new hair growth, strengthens hair from the follicle to strand, a increase in hair moisture and shine, neutralize free radicals for a healthier scalp, manufactured in a GMP Certified facility, and it's gluten Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free, Nut Free and has a mulitude of Vitamins and minimals. The Growth Complex is priced $57.00.




Beauty lovers, I hope that all of you have enjoyed this blog post for this Thursday, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat