My Fashion Color Obsession: Peach Fuzz

 Good Morning to my fellow fashion lovers, I hope all of you are doing well and that your weekend was perfect.

Color in fashion is something that I can't imagine not having or seeing, it would be just boring. Peach Fuzz is the Color of the Year for 2024, I love seeing how all the designers have used it in their Spring/Summer runways. This color is for the woman who is just not a big fan of color but still wants to partake in wearing colors. 

Many designers have done this trend well, but Balmain, Zimmermann, Stella McCartney, Roberto Cavalli, Dior, Erdem, and Fendi are my particular favorites. 










Fashion Friends, I hope that all of you have enjoyed this blog post, I love you all so much for supporting me, and until next time, Stay Beautiful.

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:
















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat