My Fashion Crush: Cobalt Blue

 Happy Tuesday my fellow fashion lovers, I hope you are doing well and had an amazing weekend.

I'm taking a week off for my birthday, but I didn't want to leave you guys hanging because I love y'all too much. I read an article from one of my favorite fashion websites, Who What Wear and they talked about how Cobalt Blue is going to be everywhere for Spring/Summer 2024. I've always associated Cobalt Blue with the Fall/Winter but in fashion, we all know that fashion rules are meant to be broken. 

Balmain, JW Anderson, Burberry, Staud, and Acne Studios have done this color trend so well. 







Fashion friends, I love you all so much and I hope that all of you will have best rest of your week ahead, and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat