Woman Owned Brand That You Need To Know About: Sanctuary Project

When I tell you I missed y'all so much it might be an understatement, I hope that all of you had a great week, and I'm so glad to be here with you again, I'm not going to lie to y'all, I've been running on empty and last week couldn't come at a better time, I try to push myself to make sure that I get all of my blog posts and posting on Instagram done on time and just completely neglected myself and my mental health. I want you guys to always take time out for yourself and don't feel bad about it, YOU and you alone deserve to feel okay, the saying is absolutely true, "It's Okay To Not Be Okay" all of the time.

Today is International Women's Day, and I want to let you guys know about some great fashion brands that I think you will love. I read about the Sanctuary Project in an issue of Southern Living Magazine, and I love Holly Christine Hayes's story, she herself was rescued out of a life of trafficking, violence, and addiction more than twenty years ago and knows the path to recovery can be long and rocky. Her vision and leadership create a safe space for other survivors to grow, unleash their creativity, embrace their femininity, and heal all in community with other survivors. she is an award-winning author of From Basement to Sanctuary and speaks all over the world about the unexpected gift of a life of trauma and how surrender can bring us closer to God. Her mission is to bring healing and restoration and to help women everywhere to become the beautiful, inspiring individuals they were each created to be.

It's a nonprofit social enterprise providing meaningful employment and job training to women who have survived lives of trafficking, violence, and addiction. They are a survivor-run organization, offering a safe community for women in transition to grow in practical skills while restoring their lives and hearts. Their jewelry is designed and packaged by the women we employ, and 100% of our sales go directly to providing more job opportunities and job training to survivors.

As I browsed the website, The Alabaster Serentiny Necklace is something that I need in my jewelry box, Alabaster Serenity Necklace adds an elegant touch to any look. The stunning pearlescent pendant with a 19-21” gold-plated chain reminds us of the preciousness and beauty of each survivor. An Alabaster spin on our classic Serenity necklace. The Alabaster Serentiny Necklace retails for $48.00.




The Statement Stained Glass Earrings are the perfect blend of femininity and a great statement piece, this necklace is Inspired by the Stained Glass Windows of the great sanctuaries of the world, the Statement Stained Glass Earrings are the classic, elegant, version of this inspired piece, perfect for special occasions or conversation starters. It is also paired with a matching necklace. The earrings are $68.00, and the necklace is also $68.00. 








I heard nothing but great things about Rose Quartz, so when I saw both The Rose Serenity Necklace and The Blushing Statement Ring, I knew I had to have them. The Rose Quartz stone is known for dissolving emotional wounds, fears, and resentments, and evokes gentle feelings of love and safety. The Rose Serenity Necklace is $48.00, and the Blushing Statement Ring is $32.00.  








How gorgeous are the Hay Day Earrings, This will top off any of your Summer outfits. The Hay Day earrings represent the many different paths that we encounter as we enter into a journey of recovery and healing. They retail for $38.00.



Well, Fashion Lovers, I hope that you all will take a break when you need it, I want to Thank You all for this and reading this and any other blog post that I've done, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337


My Instagram:


 












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat