On My Spring/Summer Fashion Wishlist: Castaner Carina Pala Talon Wedges

 Happy Tuesday Fashion lovers, I hope that all of you have had a great weekend with all of your family and friends.

I'm so happy that we are in Spring, I'm so tired of bundling up just to go to the mailbox. I can't wait to wear my white jeans, pastel colors, and wedges. The one thing that I love about wearing wedges and having them in my closet is that they are so comfortable to wear and they're great to walk in. There's one brand that I wanted to have in my closet from the very moment that I saw them on the Net-A-Porter website a few years ago, and that brand is Castaner. 

The wedge espadrille is made from cotton canvas, It is designed with a braided fabric heel strap. It features a closed and round toe with a reinforced toecap, A vulcanized rubber sole in a natural color with a 9 by 8 wedge and 1 cm platform. The Carina is priced at 95 Euros or $104.74 US Dollars.




Fashion Lovers, Let us ALL rejoice that warmer weather is coming. Thank You all for stopping by and reading this blog post. I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful.

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337


My Instagram:




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat