I've Got A Couple Of Things On My Spring Wardrobe Wishlist.

I absolutely love Tuesdays, Happy Tuesday fashion lovers, I hope that all of you doing well and had a great weekend with all of your loved ones. 

I'm so happy Spring Fashion is upon us, and I am absolutely here for it. Don't get me wrong, I love Fall and Winter, but bright colors are calling my name and I always listen to what the Fashion Gods are telling me to do (Lol.) I was reading an article in the March Issue of Allure Magazine and I saw two items that sparked my interest, so I thought that it would be a great idea to share them with you all. 

If you have been a weekly reader of my blog post, you guys know that I'm a huge fan of the fashion brand Cuyana. They have some of the best leather goods that I've seen and I longed to own one of their bags in my closet. The System Tote is a timeless and refined companion crafted from supple, luxurious Italian pebbled leather, our System Tote is designed to carry you effortlessly from workdays to weekends, from the office desk to the dinner table. Designed to be fully customizable in colors and sizes with add-on compartments for further organization and thoughtful details of an interior slip pocket, easy snap closure, and lateral ties to keep your belongings secure, it’s the ultimate partner for your daily ventures. The System Tote is priced at $278.00. 





Little earrings have been my jam as of late, they dress up a casual outfit. Jennifer Fisher's jewelry is classic, yet bold without trying too hard. I saw the Double Lily Hoops on her website and I fell in love with them at first glance. I would wear these as an everyday earring and would feel well put together whether I'm at home or going somewhere with my friends. The Lilly earring is named after Jennifer's grandmother Lillian, the Small Double Lilly Hoops are an edgy three-dimensional take on the Mini Lilly Hoops. They are $425.00. 




Fashion lovers, it's so great to be back with you all again. I hope that all of have enjoyed this fashion blog for this week. I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337


My Instagram:







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat