On My Beauty Wishlist: EXA Beauty High Fidelity Foundation

 Happy Thursday beauty lovers, I've missed you so much and I'm so happy to be back here with y'all again. We have made it to another Friday eve and I can wait to enjoy my weekend I know that all of you are too. 

I've been introduced to a new beauty brand that I've never seen before, It's a smaller brand that I feel needs more recognition than they deserve so I want to tell you guys about EXA Beauty. Their name comes from the decimal unit prefix 10 18 (1,000,000,000,000,000,000) because our range is big, their impact is bigger and our inclusivity. Another thing that I love about EXA is that they want everyone to be included and valued. They embrace all colors and shades of the human experience and we hope to make everyone feel seen, heard, and understood. They care deeply about the health of people’s skin and the health of their planet. They are inspired by nature and the powerful ingredients it produces.

 Exa will donate a percentage of the proceeds to Women’s Voices for the Earth, an organization that amplifies women’s voices to eliminate the chemicals that harm our health and our communities. care about their impact on the planet. When selecting product packaging, they consider the entire life cycle: how materials are sourced and produced, how they’re used, and how they’ll eventually be discarded. They're committed to educating their tribe on disposing of packaging properly to minimize landfill waste.

The product that I want to try out for myself, is the High Fidelity Foundation. It's described as a ridiculously amazing buildable foundation with a semi-satin finish and perfecting pigments that wear light and last long. It has Protective microalgae actives, soothing maqui berry, and hydrating hyaluronic acid teamed up with advanced pigment technology that doesn’t oxidize keeping color vibrant and truly just like you. Super-charged anti-pollution actives shield against free radicals and urban pollution so you can safely power and play all day. This foundation has 43, yes 43 shades and it's priced at $38.00.







Now, there's nothing more annoying than having your foundation falling off your face. The Jump Start Smoothing Primer is a super silky blurring primer that creates a semi-matte canvas of possibility for every tone and every skin type. It has a soothing cocoa fruit powder, collagen-stimulating CoQ10 and reparative fatty acids join forces to melt in and power up blurring pores, smoothing lines, and locking down makeup just like that. The triple antioxidant blend packs a potent punch that protects skin from free radicals. This primer is priced at $34.00. 








https://www.jcpenney.com/p/exa-beauty-jump-start-smoothing-primer/ppr5008170049?pTmplType=regular&country=US&currency=USD&selectedSKUId=98601900018&selectedLotId=9860190&fromBag=true&utm_medium=cse&utm_source=google&utm_campaign=Face%20Primers&utm_content=98601900018&cid=cse%7Cgoogle%7CWomens%7cFace%20Primers_98601900018&kwid=productads-adType%5EPLA&gclid=CjwKCAiAvaGRBhBlEiwAiY-yMLnhLiFHSXZuzpqKWPaiAaRpNeioMWSAYD-k7y2CE34Hkv9VNbPQBxoCo0UQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

https://www.ulta.com/p/jump-start-smoothing-primer-pimprod2018375?sku=2572344&cmpid=PS_Non!google!Product_Listing_Ads&cagpspn=pla&CATCI=aud-880489734931:pla-683425019252&CAAGID=107718647436&CAWELAID=330000200002551645&CATARGETID=330000200002459590&CADevice=c&gclid=CjwKCAiAvaGRBhBlEiwAiY-yMKuzFRfHumMFuvYjkGXYfluCJZNIGa94euqvQWj4WKZcDywwF2AeRBoCiTMQAvD_BwE


Well, beauty lovers, I hope that all of you will try some new beauty products this weekend. Thank You all so much for stopping by and reading this blog post, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337


My Instagram:





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat