On My Beauty Wishlist: Blinc Ultravolume Tubing Mascara.

 Hello, again my beauty lovers, and Happy Friday Eve to all of you. I hope that all of you are doing well and ready to enjoy your weekend. 

In the world of mascara, I've been completely and totally BORED until now. I was reading both the March issue of Allure and Vogue Magazine and I saw a new mascara from a brand that I never heard of before. So I wanted to look more into this, and I was really impressed with what I found out not only the brand but the mascara as well. 

The Blinc Ultravolume Tubing Mascara is described as a mascara that delivers a buildable, lifted, full-glam look with an ultra-black, semi-matte finish. Housed in environmentally sustainable FSC and PCR packaging, this tubing mascara has a tapered brush that molds to your eye shape with super-soft, ultra-thin bristles for a comfortable application and superb separation. All you need for easy removal is water and gentle pressure. This is priced at $26.00. 






Well, beauty lovers, I hope that this beauty blog post brought a little joy to your day. Thank You all for the love and support, It truly means the world to me, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 


For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com

If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown NC 28337


My Instagram:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat