On My Fashion Wishlist: Milly Shohona Colorblock Knit Dress.

Happy Wednesday, fashion friends! I hope everyone is doing great and enjoying a wonderful day. I just couldn’t stay away for too long.

Milly could dress me any day of the week, and I wouldn’t complain once. I adore the craftsmanship of her fashions, especially her dresses. A few months ago, I was browsing the website and fell in love with the Shohona Colorblock Knit Dress, and I just had to share it. What I love most about this dress is the combination of pink and red, and the length is perfect for brunch, date night, or even church.

Made from their signature knit fabric, this body-skimming dress features red and pink panels for a stylish colorblock effect. Its modest midi silhouette makes it versatile for many occasions, while the ribbed collar adds a touch of detail. Crafted from 63% viscose and 37% nylon, the dress is sold out in most sizes except large, and is priced at $495.00.




To all my fellow fashion enthusiasts and lovers, I hope you enjoyed this Wednesday’s blog post. Thank you for your support, and until next time, Stay Beautiful.

 

For business inquiries or PR, feel free to email me at Lifeofafashionblogger90@gmail.com. 


If you’d like to send me something to review for my blog or just want to drop me a line, you can reach me at

 

Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown, NC 28337

 

You can also find me on Instagram: Instagram.com/breanne_idell




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Women Owned Fashion Brands That You Need To Know About: Aurate And Manebi

Breanne's Luxury Christmas Wishlist 2025.

On My Beauty Wishlist: Ouai Fine To Medium Hair Treatment Mask