On My Beauty Wishlist: Rare Beauty Rare Eau de Parfume.

Hello, my loves. I hope you’re all doing well this Thursday and are ready to enjoy the weekend we’ve been looking forward to. I’m so thankful to be here with you again.

I've heard so many wonderful things about the Rare Beauty Rare Eau de Parfum. As a perfume enthusiast, I’ve been meaning to feature it on my blog. Being a longtime fan of Selena Gomez, I admire what Rare Beauty stands for and the work they do to support mental health. So today, I decided it was time to finally share this blog post for everyone to enjoy.

Warm and decadent with a hint of spice, Rare Eau de Parfum greets you with creamy caramel and pistachio, transitions into a surprising blend of rich vanilla and fiery ginger, and finishes with earthy sandalwood. Bright yet deep, familiar yet intriguing, this fragrance transforms with every moment, lasting up to 12 hours. Crafted in France with ingredients sourced globally, each adds its own unique depth and character—spicy pink pepper from Australia, vibrant ginger from Nigeria, rich upcycled cocoa beans from West Africa, smooth sandalwood from New Caledonia, and warm tonka beans from Venezuela. Like Selena, who draws inspiration from everywhere, this fragrance celebrates discovery—unexpected and truly rare.

Traditional perfumes with standard pumps and decorative caps can be tricky for those with dexterity challenges, so we teamed up with certified hand therapists and packaging engineers to design a luxurious, ergonomic bottle that makes dispensing effortless and comfortable. This thoughtfully accessible fragrance is priced at $78.00.



 Fellow beauty lovers, I hope you enjoyed this beauty blog post, my loves. I sincerely appreciate your support. Until the next time, Stay Beautiful.

For business inquiries or public relations matters, kindly email me at Lifeofafashionblogger90@gmail.com.


If you wish to send me products for review on my blog or simply want to get in touch, please reach out at:


Breanne Peterson  

1609 Summerhouse St  

Elizabethtown, NC 28337  


You can also connect with me on Instagram: Instagram.com/breanne_idell










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Women Owned Fashion Brands That You Need To Know About: Aurate And Manebi

Breanne's Luxury Christmas Wishlist 2025.

On My Beauty Wishlist: Ouai Fine To Medium Hair Treatment Mask