On My Spring/Summer Wardrobe Wishlist: Gabriela Hearst Sardis Platform Sandals.
Hi there, friends in the fashion world. I hope everyone is doing well, had a fantastic weekend, and is prepared for the upcoming workweek.
I saw the Gabriela Hearst Sardis Platform Sandals on the Kirna Zabete website, and I adore the heel height and how well they complement my own wardrobe. Fashion friends, I felt obliged to share with you this lovely pair of shoes that you might want to add to your own spring/summer wardrobe.
With its unique use of premium Italian lamb leather and sustainable cork wedge heels, the Sardis Platform Sandal is a prime example of conscious luxury footwear. Natural cork platforms, a hallmark of Gabriela Hearst's footwear line, support this strappy silhouette with an adjustable buckle closure. Since harvesting only involves shaving the trunk rather than felling the tree, cork symbolizes the brand's dedication to low-impact materials. Crafted in cream nappa leather, these luxury platform sandals showcase the finest Italian craftsmanship. While preserving the structured elegance necessary for investment footwear, the supple lamb leather upper offers remarkable comfort. With a 2-inch platform and a substantial 4-inch cork block heel, it provides commanding height without sacrificing stability. The price for these shoes is $1,290.00.
Well, fashion lovers, I hope this Tuesday's post was enjoyable for my friends and fashion enthusiasts. I sincerely appreciate your wonderful support. Until the next time, Stay Beautiful..
For business inquiries or PR, feel free to email me at Lifeofafashionblogger90@gmail.com.
If you’d like to send me something to review for my blog or just want to drop me a line, you can reach me at:
Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown, NC 28337
You can also find me on Instagram: Instagram.com/breanne_idell
Comments
Post a Comment