On My Fashion Wishlist: Coach Ashton Shoulder Bag.

Greetings and happy Monday to all of you fashion enthusiasts. I hope everyone is doing well, had a fantastic weekend, and is prepared for the upcoming week.

I couldn't keep this to myself because Coach has been doing some incredible things lately. I fell in love with the Ashton Shoulder Bag's sleek design as soon as I saw it while checking my emails over the weekend. It brought back memories of the first bag my mother bought me when I was starting fourth grade, and I've been experiencing a lot of nostalgia lately. I wanted to share this bag with you on Monday so that you might be able to incorporate it into your fall/winter wardrobe for any time of year. 

The Ashton Bag is a compact, slim-profile bag for everyday use or evenings. This shoulder bag, which is made of smooth leather and suede, has a zip-top closure and an internal multipurpose pocket for easy organization. This simple crossbody can be worn hands-free or hand-held thanks to its detachable strap and outside snap pockets. This bag costs $199.00.



To all of my fashion friends, I hope you enjoyed this Monday's post. I am truly grateful for your love and support. Stay lovely until the next time. 

For business inquiries or PR, feel free to email me at Lifeofafashionblogger90@gmail.com. 

If you’d like to send me something to review for my blog or just want to drop me a line, you can reach me at 

Breanne Peterson

1609 Summerhouse St

Elizabethtown, NC 28337

You can also find me on Instagram: Instagram.com/breanne_idell







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Women Owned Fashion Brands That You Need To Know About: Aurate And Manebi

On My Beauty Wishlist: Ouai Fine To Medium Hair Treatment Mask

Breanne's Luxury Christmas Wishlist 2025.