On My Spring/Summer Wardrobe: Michael Kors Raven Studded Suede Wedge Sandal.
Hi there, fellow fashion enthusiasts! I hope that everyone is starting their workweek and doing well on this Tuesday.
A great pair of comfy wedges is a must-have item for any woman's closet as spring/summer approaches. I came upon the Raven Studded Suede Wedge Sandal while browsing the Michael Kors website. I adore the height of the wedge heel and the gold hardware. I wanted to tell you everything about them, so I felt driven to write this blog post.
The Raven sandal has a tough-luxe vibe thanks to its wide suede straps and shining gold-tone studs, and its tall wedge sole adds attractive height and stability throughout the day. Wear it with wide-leg pants or breezy dresses to highlight the eye-catching silhouette. The cost of this is $179.50.
For business inquiries or public relations matters, kindly email me at Lifeofafashionblogger90@gmail.com.
If you wish to send me products for review on my blog or simply want to get in touch, please reach out to me at:
Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St.
Elizabethtown, NC 28337
You can also connect with me on Instagram: Instagram.com/breanne_idell
Comments
Post a Comment