On My Beauty Wishlist: Estee Lauder Sumptuous Extreme Lash Multiplying Volume Mascara.

Fellow beauty enthusiasts, I hope you're all having a great Thursday. The weekend is just around the corner, so let's celebrate that!

If there’s one thing my late mother taught me, it’s that a good mascara can make all the difference. I always keep at least one (or three) in my makeup bag at all times. While browsing the Estée Lauder website, I came across the Sumptuous Extreme Lash Multiplying Volume Mascara, and it immediately caught my attention—I just had to share it with you all!

The Sumptuous Extreme Lash Multiplying Volume Mascara delivers incredible volume, lift, and curves, giving lashes a bold, false-lash effect. It makes eyes appear brighter, wider, and more alluring. The formula combines three high-volume fibers in a lightweight mousse base, working like lash extensions to enhance and multiply the appearance of lashes. Enriched with a conditioning Lash-Advancing Vitamin Complex, it also features the BrushComber Extreme, which has flexible bristles to load on the formula and solid bristles to separate lashes for defined results. This mascara is available for $35.00.





To my amazing readers, I hope you loved this beauty blog post. Your support truly means the world to me, and until next time, Stay Beautiful.

For business inquiries or public relations matters, kindly email me at Lifeofafashionblogger90@gmail.com.


If you wish to send me products for review on my blog or simply want to get in touch, please reach out at:


Breanne Peterson  

1609 Summerhouse St  

Elizabethtown, NC 28337  


You can also connect with me on Instagram: Instagram.com/breanne_idell












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Women Owned Fashion Brands That You Need To Know About: Aurate And Manebi

Breanne's Luxury Christmas Wishlist 2025.

On My Beauty Wishlist: Ouai Fine To Medium Hair Treatment Mask