On My Fashion Wishlist: Christian Dior CD Signature Oval Camera Bag

 Happy Tuesday fashion lovers, I'm so happy to be here again with all of you and talk about my favorite thing in the entire world, besides desserts, fashion. 

I know a lot of people don't care for the creative direction that Dior is going in, but personally, I love it. Fashion in my opinion should not be so stuffy all the time, we need to enjoy Fashion for what it is a creative sense of expression. Last week I was on the Dior website and I saw a bag that really caught my eye quite frankly, I don't that Dior has ever designed a bag this shape before. 

This bag is new for Fall 2023, Maria Grazia Chiuri has created the CD Signature oval Camera bag to combine functional design with Dior's modern spirit. Crafted in golden saddle calfskin, it is distinguished by an embossed CD signature on the front, demonstrating House savoir-faire. Featuring a spacious compartment, it is completed by three interior card slots and a two-way zip closure. Its leather top handle and adjustable, removable chain strap allow it to be carried by hand, worn over the shoulder, or crossbody as an ideal daily companion. This bag retails for $2,300.00.



Well, fashion lovers, I hope that all of you are doing well, and as always, I hope that all of you have enjoyed this blog post, I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful. 

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat