On My Beauty Wishlist: Cosrx Advanced Snail Mucin Power Essense

 Happy Thursday/Friday eve to every single beauty lover reading this beauty blog post, I hope that all of are ready for the weekend.

I was on Tik Tok a few days ago and I saw a beauty content creator who was using a new product that I'd never heard of before, so I clicked on the product link in her video and I saw that it was from a brand called Cosrx that I saw a couple of years ago and, to be honest, they totally skipped my mind. Cosrx believes that cosmetics should give more than just outward beauty. They are devoted to enabling individuals to find solutions according to their personal skin conditions. They strive to help their customers to gain self-confidence, and ultimately find their own unique beauty inside. Since 2002 and finally, “Cosmetics + RX(Prescription) = COSRX” was founded in 2013.

Cosrx researchers experiment and study ingredients and prescriptions directly in the COSRX laboratory. They develop products from various perspectives by product types/concerns/ingredients. They create prescriptions Free from Parabens, Artificial fragrances, Artificial dyes, Alcohol, Mineral Oils, Essential Oils, and more. Currently, they are supplying to more than 146 countries, also winning Global Beauty Awards 119 times from 2014-2021. 

The Advanced Snail Mucin Power Essense is a lightweight essence that absorbs into the skin fast to give the skin a natural glow from the inside. This essence is created from nutrition. low-stimulation filtered snail mucin to keep your skin moisturized and illuminated all day. This essence comes in two fluid sizes and is a whopping $6.25 for the 3.38. fl oz and $2.25 for the 1.01 fl oz. 




Beauty lovers, I hope that all of you have enjoyed this blog post, and always remember, in a world full of darkness, to be the light, and always be kind. I love you all so much, and until next time, Stay Beautiful.

For Business Opportunities Or PR, My Email Is: Lifeofafashionblogger@yahoo.com


If You Want To Send Me Some Stuff  To Review For My Blog Or Just Write Me A Letter, My Address Is.

Breanne Peterson
1609 Summerhouse St
Elizabethtown NC 28337

My Instagram:








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Wearing My Colorful Coat In The Winter, Is That A Crime.

I Wear Many Jackets

How To Look Chic In The Heat